Children in Rojava, West Kurdistan, are performing music, folklore and theater at the 2nd Children’s Festival which continues on its sixth day.
The 2nd Children’s Festival is being held at Aram Tigran Cultural Centre in Rimelan city of Rojava’s Cizire Canton with the motto “Children Are The Color of Life”.
Children are realizing a wide range of music, folklore and theater performances on the sixth day of the festival which is participated by children’s culture-art groups in Cizire and Kobanê cantons. These include;
– Martyr Diljin Nergiz group is participating the festival with folklore performances from Van region,
– Voice of Koçera’s Flowers group from Derîk with ‘Liar Bird’ theater and folklore performances,
– Snow of Mountains group from Rimelan with music performances,
– Martyr Khebat group from Dirbesiye with ‘Blithe Child’ theater performance,
– Koçera’s Scream group from Koçera hamlet with music performances.
Today will witness music, folklore and theater performances by children from Heseke city which was a scene to attacks of regime forces and heavy clashes during the past weeks.